Monday, February 19, 2007

I have left Deluxe

The time has come to move on.

I've been at Deluxe UK/Europe for six months and the adrenaline rush of setting up the digital cinema operation from scratch has worn off. There is now a great team in place to look after the day-to-day running of all the aspects of the operation. But rather than me sitting and watching hard drives replicating while I wait for the time to come for the next big leap forward (satellite transmission), I have decided to look for opportunities elsewhere.

Digital cinema is starting to take off in a major way, even though significant obstacles remain in its path, particularly here in Europe. I aim to be part of that transition in many different aspects, so I guess I'd better get used to calling myself what I have now become; a digital cinema consultant.

See you all at ShoWest!

No comments: